Thursday, August 30, 2012

The paralympics London

I really enjoyed watching the opening of the paralympics on Channel 4 last night. The fireworks, which we could hear, were even louder than what we heard when the main Olympics opened.

From BBC


I was annoyed with Mr  Cameron though, as he said about disabled people concentrating on what they can do and not what they can't. Good, but he means let's take most of them off benefits.

They said all the athletes had physios and trainers, loads of people to help them, lucky them - I don't have a physio.

I am proud of all those athletes who have disabilities like myself but have achieved so much with all their hard work, but perhaps Mr Cameron should think about the disabled and sick, the disabled and old and the disabled and poor. Where is the help for the rest of us?

No comments: