Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My summer house

We don't have chickens at the bottom of the garden anymore, but in the summer dad built me a summer house where I could rest and take my mind off things and remember what it used to be like to be able to walk better and when i could use both arms.

 It was also when I was feeling really worried about going in hospital to have surgery to make a fistula for dialysis. I'm not on dialysis yet.





I had my surgery in September and still went down there until October but then one day when dad was guiding me back holding my arm I passed out and we both ended up on the garden. we weren't hurt but we fell between a pile of bricks and the bird bath. the bird bath fell over and broke.

This scared me but doctors thought it was my blood pressure pills and took me off them. By then it was too cold to go down there but i hope i will get down there soon

No comments: